Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- No child under age 10 should be unsupervised while in the Library
- Parents are responsible for the behavior of their children
- Screaming and crying children should be taken outside to calm down
Cell Phones & Quiet
- Silence phones while in the Library
- Phone calls are to be made in the lobby so others are not disturbed
- Loud conversations are to be held in the lobby so others are not disturbed
- Noise cancelling headsets are available for quiet study
We check virtual out-processing (vOP) daily
- We see a list of personnel 30 days out. It is not the same thing that personnel see
- Personnel without a Library account are cleared when their name appears on our list
- Personnel with Library accounts must return all items before we clear them. They will be marked in vOP as "Visit Required" until resolved
- Once your account has been deleted you can only use the computers all other check out privileges are void.
- For all account issues contact the Library for further questions
- 50 Books
- 5 Audiobooks
- 5 DVDs/BluRays
- 5 Music CDs
- 5 Magazine/Newspaper Back issues
- 2 DVD sets/series
- 2 CLEP DVDs
- 2 Board Games
- 2 Video Games
- Our standardized loan period is now 3 weeks for circulating library materials!
- Please return items before the due date.
- Books and audio books may be renewed twice if no holds exist.
- DVD sets/series and video games may be renewed once if no holds exist.
- Movies, Launchpads/Playaways, music CDs, board games, magazines, and newspapers are not renewable.
- The most current issue of magazines & newspapers plus Reference materials do not circulate.
- As a courtesy to our customers, notices are sent out after items are late 7 days, 14 days, and 21 days.
- After 21 days overdue, notices will be sent directly to First Sergeants and supervisors.
- Military personnel will not be out-processed when property is still owed.
Lost or Damaged Items
Replacement of lost, damaged or destroyed materials is required with new, identical title and item type or of comparable replacement value (at librarian’s discretion).