Welcome to the Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) Munitions Directorate Technical Library's remote access guide.
Find information about what library resources are available remotely, wherever our customers may be.
AFRL customers can contact the library at:
Phone: (850) 882-5586 or (850) 882-3212
AFRL library staff are available to assist with questions Monday - Friday, 0700-1600 EST
1. Click on the “Interlibrary Loan Request” link.
2. Using the contact information on this page, email or call the tech library staff and request an interlibrary loan. Provide as much information as possible.
1. Search for your article using the tech library website search bar.
2. If an article you want is not available at the tech library, click on the “Request this item” link to request an interlibrary loan.
3. Fill in your name and email address. The rest of the form should be filled in for you.
4. Click “submit” at the bottom of the page.
1. On the tech library home page, click on “Request Literature Search.”
2. Using the contact information on this page, email or call the tech library to request a literature search.
You may also come to the technical library in person to start a literature search.
1. From the Tech Library home page, click the link to “Book a Room” or the link to “Reserve a Collaboration Room.”
2. You can view equipment and capacity available for each room.
3. Book a room by clicking the link that says to contact the technical library, or calling the number provided.