*/ */Skip to Main Content
Customers can now access DoD and DAF funded resources without a library account. Customers will be validated via DEERS to determine eligibility to access the resources.
Go to daf.dodmwrlibraries.org and click Login. Enter your DoD ID number and date of birth. Click Submit. Resources can be found under Digital Collections (A-Z)
Getting started with Libby by OverDrive
With Libby, you can borrow free ebooks, digital audiobooks, and magazines from your library. All you need is your DoD ID Number.
If you always want to read books with Kindle, go to:
Menu > Settings > Read Books With… > Kindle.
Hoopla Registration Instructions
1. Go to daf.dodmwrlibraries.org
2. Click Login (top right of page)
3. Enter your DoD ID number and Date of Birth, click Submit
4. Click Digital Collections (A-Z) (upper right of page)
5. Click eBooks and Audiobooks
6. Under Hoopla, click Access
7. Once redirected to Hoopla, click Let's Go!
8. Enter your desired email and password, then click Complete Registration
Use this email/password to log in to the Hoopla website or app