Skip to Main Content
2024 Summer Reading Program Requirements
- Program must run at least 6 concurrent weeks. 8 weeks is preferred to prevent Summer Slide for our younger readers.
- The Summer Reading Program will take place between May 1th thru September 1th 2024.
- Program will be open to all ages, children to adults, of all those eligible for MWR/FSS service privileges.
- Program will count number of minutes read, not pages or books, utilizing Beanstack as the program data collection tool.
- Beanstack online reading program management system will be used. You may locate your site at https://www.beanstack.com/dod. Beanstack is able to be used for other reading programs all year long!
- Please include a Resource Guide on your order forms. This year, Resource Guides are available as a DVD or as a downloadable file.